Re: [Gimp-gui] Force Toolbox Widgets To Bottom

On 10/15/15, Andrew Pullins <android2772 gmail com> wrote:

Now that this label is gone what is to be done with the Toolbox
wegits?  Well I think they should be forced to the bottom of bottom of
the Toolbox.

If I may suggest, we should work on a complete redesign of the toolbox
and tools' options. The way things are going, we are likely to create
another Frankenstein toolbox.

What we are missing here is cold analysis. A lot of your requests stem
from resizing the toolbox. Frankly, GIMP is probably the only design
software I know of where people resize the toolbox at all. My guess is
that it's because its design sucks. How about we design it right
instead of applying bandaids all around?

Alex