[Gimp-gui] Shrink Toolbox Widgets

Feature Request, attachment 313347

#User Story

As a user with a smaller screen horizontal screenestate can be just as important as vertical screenestate.   When the user gets rid of the widgets they can shrink the toolbox to the width of one tool icon.  But then they do not have the much needed toolbox widgets.

#Details

In order to get the most out of the available horizontal screenestate you have to take away the toolbox widgets. But this takes away the toolbox widgets from the user.  So then you have to deal with the wast of space that they widgets take up.

As a solution I purpose that when shrinking the toolbox that bar not stop at the width of the widgets but  The toolbox and its widgets should shrink down to the width of a normal 22x22 tool icon.
--
Jesus is my Lord and Savior. Praise be unto God for giving us a way to live with him.