Re: [Gimp-developer] GIMP 2.10.x AppImage packages

On Mon, Sep 17, 2018 at 8:54 AM Carmelo DrRaw <aferrero1975 gmail com>
wrote:

Hi Jehan,

On 16 Sep 2018, at 21:55, Jehan Pagès <jehan marmottard gmail com> wrote:

Hi!

Also at some point, we should resume discussing making your package
upstream. It's hard to make time to discuss this, but this is probably
needed. Moreover lately the maintainer of the Snap package approached us to
make it upstream as well. So I thought this is the opportunity to discuss
about AppImage as well.

Would it be ok to continue the discussion in the corresponding GitHub
issue?
https://github.com/aferrero2707/gimp-appimage/issues/9

Of course. I wrote a comment there actually immediately after my previous
email. ;-)

Jehan

Andrea

Jehan