Re: [Gimp-developer] GIMP 2.10.x AppImage packages

Hi Jehan,

On 16 Sep 2018, at 21:55, Jehan Pagès <jehan marmottard gmail com> wrote:

Hi!

Also at some point, we should resume discussing making your package upstream. It's hard to make time to
discuss this, but this is probably needed. Moreover lately the maintainer of the Snap package approached us
to make it upstream as well. So I thought this is the opportunity to discuss about AppImage as well.

Would it be ok to continue the discussion in the corresponding GitHub issue?
https://github.com/aferrero2707/gimp-appimage/issues/9
<https://github.com/aferrero2707/gimp-appimage/issues/9>

Andrea

Jehan