Re: [Gimp-developer] New Image/Color Management option

On Sat, 4 Jun 2016, Elle Stone wrote:

Keep in mind that many "don't know/don't want to know" users do manage to use high end software like PhotoShop, Krita, and Blender without the software being hampered by training wheels, belts and suspenders.

To be honest... We get a lot of feedback like "Where can I disable color
management, it's too complicated, I don't want this, why should I want this,
Paintool Sai doesn't have it, it makes my images weird in firefox, you guys
suck".

--
Boudewijn Rempt | http://www.krita.org, http://www.valdyas.org