Re: [Gimp-developer] New Image/Color Management option

On Sat, Jun 4, 2016 at 6:52 PM, Gez <listas ohweb com ar> wrote:
El sáb, 04-06-2016 a las 18:26 +0300, Alexandre Prokoudine escribió:

Personally, I'm fine with a rant that has helpful bits of information
in it that could be extracted. All I can extract from your rant is
that you are annoyed so much that you post knowingly false
information.

What "knowingly flase information"?

How does it help us make GIMP better?

Hopefully making people involved take one step back and re-evaluate how
they are addressing the target audience's needs.

Probably 90% of commits are done by a single person who is already
overworked. What re-evaluation are you talking about? Is this
discussion for real?

Why is it the goal of GIMP 2.10 to produce a GEGL-based version
with
feature parity with the current stable?

Where did you even read this?

Oh, come on! You say you never heard that?

And you are asking me what knowingly false information you posted? How
about this bit above?

Sorry, but the way things are going, I don't see this conversation
leading to anything positive.

If you have a clear vision, how color management should work in GIMP,
please share it.

If you are concerned about new menu options and you think that should
do different things, please tell us exactly what they should do or
say.

If you are concerned about core CM features, tell us what they should
or should not do, exactly.

But if you expect to be listened to and taken seriously, don't start
the conversation with this sort of a rant.

Alex