Re: [Gimp-developer] Reg:Usuage of the Gimp for my Organization

18 сент. 2015 г. 21:15 пользователь "Nikola M" написал:

On 09/18/15 07:10 PM, Gez wrote:

I wonder if saying that the only license pertains to the source code.
I'd say that the binaries are also covered by the license, since you
are obligued to make the source code available when you distribute the
binaries.

Source code is covered and source changes, if binaries are distributed.
But binaries itself can have whatever licence one wants, if source and
source changes are available.

Where did you even get this idea from? :)

Alex