Re: [Gimp-developer] Reg:Usuage of the Gimp for my Organization

I'd patch the new website code thusly:
http://opendesignstudio.org/gimp/about/

My thought is the majority of people coming to the site are not going to be
interested in altering the code, but rather using it.
When most users think of software licences for graphics programs, it
generally has less to do with the code, and more to do with the content
they are producing with the code.
People coming with the intent to alter and distribute the code likely
already know what FOSS software is, so a secondary mention of the GNU
license seems adequate.

I have thusly altered the first paragraph slightly and added a separate
paragraph directly below with headline for licenses. I think this is clear
enough to keep most people from bugging us about professional
use/installation of the compiled GIMP.

Thoughts?

On Fri, Sep 18, 2015 at 2:24 PM, Alexandre Prokoudine <