Re: [Gimp-developer] Reg:Usuage of the Gimp for my Organization

On Fri, Sep 18, 2015 at 3:24 PM, Nikolam wrote:
Yes, Oracle Solaris and RedHat are examples where binaries are licensed as
company that is distributing binaries seems fit.

Please name an example of GPL software binaries relicensed by Red Hat.

Not to mention forks like LibreOffice from OpenOffice etc.

Oh my goodness... Both OpenOffice and LibreOffice are licensed under
LGPL. Do some facts checking pretty please.

Alex