Re: [Gimp-developer] wtf with the download?

Yes, that's what I mean by "table layout". Probably something more
minimalistic than that page, with
clear separation between each entry. It's a bit of a mess with no
separation between different links on the same line.
The Firefox graphics people really like to spank your eyeballs with
transparent divs and flashy background images.
I prefer something simpler, with one download button for each link
(dislocated separate green buttons for download are visually confusing, for
example, especially if you are from a country that doesn't read from
right-to-left.

Will come back soon with samples.

On Fri, May 8, 2015 at 10:24 AM, Laxminarayan Kamath <kamathln gmail com>