Re: [Gimp-developer] Create New Layer Button

On 03/30/2015 09:18 AM, Kevin Payne wrote:
You might stand a better chance of getting this if there was a definitive "2.9" release, but at present it's
a constantly changing animal that is even potentially broken on occasion.

Isn't it about time there was an interim release? - a "line in the sand" if you will.