Re: [Gimp-developer] Cage Transform Tool's transformations

On 17 March 2015 at 20:29, Alexandre Prokoudine <
alexandre prokoudine gmail com> wrote:

On Tue, Mar 17, 2015 at 8:55 PM, Joseph Bupe wrote:

So, you mean to say tools like the n-point deformation have faster
interim
transformations between every tweak even if they are not visible?

Perhaps I'm using the wrong words :) No, that is not what I was
saying. The NPD tool isn't very fast either.

What I am saying is that transformations that every tweak applies can
be executed faster than they are now. Am I making any sense? :)

Alex

Ok Alex, the progress bar in the link below is what I am referring to. It
appears between every tweak on the Cage transform tool.

Link: http://s4.postimg.org/qqlkwjx4t/snapshort.png

I just feel it's too disruptive because I have to halt and wait for the
progress bar to run every single tweak.

Best regards.

Joseph