Re: [Gimp-developer] Cage Transform Tool's transformations

On Tue, Mar 17, 2015 at 8:55 PM, Joseph Bupe wrote:

So, you mean to say tools like the n-point deformation have faster interim
transformations between every tweak even if they are not visible?

Perhaps I'm using the wrong words :) No, that is not what I was
saying. The NPD tool isn't very fast either.

What I am saying is that transformations that every tweak applies can
be executed faster than they are now. Am I making any sense? :)

Alex