Re: [Gimp-developer] Cage Transform Tool's transformations

On Tue, Mar 17, 2015 at 8:27 PM, Joseph Bupe <joseph bupe gmail com> wrote:

Note. however, that what you wrote is "The Cage transform tool should
transform only once with an aggregate transformation". To me this
reads like "You do a lot of tweaking and you don't see the actual
change untill you explicitely say so, then we apply the accumulated
transformation, and you'll sit there guessing what is it that you
actually did, while rendering is ongoing". Perhaps it is not what you
meant to say?

Yes, I meant just that: only apply accumulated transformations like the
n-point deformation tool and even the unified transform tool. I do not need
to be intercepted every single tweak I make. Maybe on high speed machines
you do not see the transformation status between every tweak you make.

Which is exactly why I wrote that instead of disabling interim
transformations, these transformations should be made faster :) In other
words, fix the problem instead of working around it :)

Alex