Re: [Gimp-developer] Partnership with Training Centre

On Tue, Sep 16, 2014 at 8:42 PM, Michael Schumacher <schumaml gmx de> wrote:

Von: "Alexandre Prokoudine" <alexandre prokoudine gmail com>

Promoting the use of old logos is like shipping the patterns from 90s
or the scripts that generate Web 1.0 graphics. We've been doing it
mostly because it was ever so. I guess my question is: do we, in fact,
have a good reason to keep doing that?

You know that this is just because no one suggested to update those images yet, right?

Of course I  do :)

Alex