Re: [Gimp-developer] Partnership with Training Centre

On Tue, Sep 16, 2014 at 2:17 PM, Alexandre Prokoudine
<alexandre prokoudine gmail com> wrote:
On Tue, Sep 16, 2014 at 4:12 PM, Jehan Pagès wrote:

If you mean the images of Wilber, our mascot, I believe you don't have
to ask permission to use these. From the statement on this page:
http://www.gimp.org/about/linking.html

Personally I would be most grateful if people stopped using those and

Why? Having new images should not prevent using the old ones. In
particular since the old ones are better known, it is understandable
that someone may want to use them, if the goal is immediate
association with the software.

started using the current GIMP icons by Jimmac.

Do you have a link?

Jehan

Alex