[Gimp-developer] Partnership with Training Centre

Greetings,
My name is Manickam, representing Avantika Training and Development Centre from Malaysia. I am an active user of GIMP and would like to provide image editing course using GIMP to local school students. The reason I am writing to you is to ask permission on using your organization logo in our product (certificate). As an exchange, we would like to donate a portion of our training fee to your organization. In looking forward on the long term, we may promote your product into national level in Malaysia.
Hope to hear from you soon. Thank you.

Regards,
P. Manickam
+60-016-4402105