Re: [Gimp-developer] Gimp on Steam

On Fri, Mar 7, 2014 at 3:58 AM, Daniel Sabo <danielsabo gmail com> wrote:

When we talk about taking up developer time asking to implement a
(windows specific) auto-update system, which will also require a
server side system to be set up and maintained, is a lot more work to
take on. It is safe to say that won't happen without a new volunteer.

Agreed I rather gimp-core and gegl be the focus of the current core devs.