Re: [Gimp-developer] Gimp on Steam

On Thu, Mar 6, 2014 at 3:40 PM, Daniel Sabo wrote:
Which part of "we have a contributor willing to maintain a build for
Steam," in my previous email do I need to clarify?

Levels of enthusiasm. If Michael wants to do it then there is not a
consensus stopping him from doing so; my interpretation of your email
was that he was only going to do it if there was a lot of enthusiasm
on our part.

1. It wasn't even Michael. Pretty please draw conclusions from
something you know for sure.

2. Levels: the person in question studied the requirements and volunteered.

Alexandre