Re: [Gimp-developer] Gimp on Steam

As for "pushing": I did not use that word in my mail. However, it is
easy to imagine that gimp availability on steam might convince people to
create an account, if only for the oh-so-convenient auto-updates. And
immediately we are in the situation I use as the base for my
considerations.

Simon is right, auto-updates are nice. I think GIMP should implement an
auto-update function for Windows. Perhaps the code for this can be copied
from Firefox.

Regards
Tobias