Re: [Gimp-developer] Gimp on Steam

On Thu, Mar 6, 2014 at 4:07 PM, Daniel Sabo wrote:
Sorry, the last time I heard about this before you posted this email
was you saying on IRC that drawoc had volunteered to do a build. I am
really not clear at this point why you posted a message saying we had
rejected the idea.

OK, I obviously failed to draw the link between Mike and Michael.
Sorry about that, you were right.

I still don't understand your question about level of enthusiasm. I
put it down to language barrier.

Also, I don't understand neither why we are having this conversation,
nor where the word "consensus" came from. I implied no consensus.

Alexandre