[Gimp-developer] Gimp Programmer Requirement

To Whom It May Concern,

I have subscribed for access to your mail list for developers although I am not
sure that I am accessing the developers correctly. Please forgive me if I have
done this incorrectly.

Why I subscribed is that I am in need of a programmer that could help me to
integrate some of the functionality of Gimp into an application that I have
responsibility for.

Of course this would be a paid opportunity for the individual(s) with whom I
would contract.

Could you possibly help steer me in the right direction for reaching someone
that could help me with this project?

I would really appreciate any help that you can offer.

Thanks!

Phil

Phillip Gilliam, President / CEO
Pennington, Paul and Gilliam Inc
727-692-5151
phil ppg7 com

individual named.
If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or
copy this e-mail.
Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail
by mistake and
delete this e-mail from your system. E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to
be secure or
error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed,
arrive late or
incomplete, or contain viruses. The sender therefore does not accept liability
for any errors
or omissions in the contents of this message, which arise as a result of e-mail
transmission.
Pennington, Paul and Gilliam Inc, 610 S. Florida Ave., Tarpon Springs, Florida
34689, www.ppg7.com