think it is a valid request.

Anyone ahs some more information on the .cur files (or the .ani) for
taht case that we could throw in the feature request?

On 20 January 2014 14:38, Richard <strata_ranger hotmail com> wrote:
Date: Sun, 19 Jan 2014 18:15:17 -0200
From: gwidion mpc com br
To: scl gplus gmail com
CC: gimp-developer-list gnome org
Subject: Re: [Gimp-developer] Enhancement request for .cur cursor files

I don't know if closing the bugt report as "invalid" is a nice choice,
if it is a valid feature being requested.

Are there more bug reports asking for the same thing? (/me shyes away
of dealing with bugzilla) - so this would be a duplicate?

I've been through this.  A lot of the time the closing post is a request to
discuss it on the mailing list -before- filing it as a bug report.

-- Stratadrake
strata_ranger hotmail com