Re: [Gimp-developer] Gimp Programmer Requirement

On Mon, Jan 20, 2014 at 12:51 PM, phil ppg7 com <phil ppg7 com> wrote:

I have subscribed for access to your mail list for developers although I
am not
sure that I am accessing the developers correctly. Please forgive me if I
have
done this incorrectly.

You're correct.  What you did was incorrect.  This is a developer mailing
list for developers to coordinate the discussion of further developing
GIMP.  Your efforts are best directed to a job posting website where you
can better outline the requirements of workers.  If you're merely looking
for contract work there are plenty of freelance programmer websites in
which you could post.

individual named....

I realize you probably send out the stamp with every email however the
developer mailing list (and all associated GIMP mailing lists) are publicly
archived conversations.  Confidential information should never be broadcast
through email in general since it is accepted as being wholly insecure.

In any case, good luck finding someone to assist you with your project
through other avenues than this mailing list.

SAM