Re: [Gimp-developer] Search Action dialog feature - user statement

On Mon, 2014-01-20 at 01:03 +0400, Alexandre Prokoudine wrote:
On Mon, Jan 20, 2014 at 12:53 AM, peter sikking wrote:

if the purpose of TITo is so clear, then tell me what it is,
including a few words why it is valuable for GIMP users.

Peter, you have been already told exactly that, in few words.
Since Peter is intelligent and volunteering time, I'm pretty patient...

I'm with Peter in that I don't have a clear idea, but how about,

[[
Users who are less visual can quickly find and invoke image editing
commands without having to memorize the structure of the whole
interface. This helps people find their way around GIMP and also helps
both intermediate and experienced users work faster when they prefer the
keyboard to the mouse.
]]

It's not as succinct as it could be and to be honest I don't know if
it's right, but that's the feel I get from the discussion.

Liam