Re: [Gimp-developer] Search Action dialog feature

On Mon, Jan 20, 2014 at 12:53 AM, peter sikking wrote:
Sven,

I appreciate that you want to mediate to make things go forward.

Srihari has brought up this topic often and informed about
the progress. Many people, including Peter, joined the
discussion and the purpose was already discussed.
So, many things are not really new.

as things stand right now, the biggest thing that is wrong
with TITo is that there seems to be no underlying purpose.
lacking this it is a rather jumbled combination of features,
which exactly expresses this purposelessness.

if the purpose of TITo is so clear, then tell me what it is,
including a few words why it is valuable for GIMP users.

This conversation makes me sick.

Peter, you have been already told exactly that, in few words. There is
absolutely no need to pretend you haven't heard about the search
system. You did read that definition.

I appreciate your willingness to do everything right, but right now it
looks like you are trying to be a problem instead of solving one.

Alexandre