Re: [Gimp-developer] Search Action dialog feature

On 01/15/2014 11:18 AM, Chris Mohler wrote:
A counter-example: I need the 'Newsprint' filter every 2 months or so, but for some reason can't seem to remember which filter menu it's under. Why is it such a disaster to expose that filter to a search? A follow-up question: (without looking - no cheating) which menu/sub-menu would *you* look under to find 'Newsprint'?

"Help/Plugin browser"

To be honest, I sometimes don't remember the menu locations for some of my own scripts... but I don't remember their exact names either. And very often you don't even know what word to search for, or the word you would search for ("halftoning") is not the one used ("newsprint").