Re: [Gimp-developer] Search Action dialog feature

On Wed, Jan 15, 2014 at 4:57 AM, Simon Budig <simon budig de> wrote:
So, what *is* Tito? A help system or a command line system? I have not
seen an answer to that yet.

Why the distinction? We now have A vs B when neither were the
intent... (or maybe I'm wrong - ask the authors, see the video ;)

(actually I'm pretty sure A nor B never came up - they're *new* as of
this afternoon/evening)

AFAICT TITo is a keyboard way of getting to things quicker (so not
case 'A' nor case 'B'), and I still fail to see the problem with it.
Please someone tell me what is so horrible about getting there
quicker.  I'd really like to known how (specifically) it will fail
*millions* of users.

Chris