Re: [Gimp-developer] Search Action dialog feature

Chris Mohler (cr33dog gmail com) wrote:
His concerns seem to be be... unfounded.

So, what *is* Tito? A help system or a command line system? I have not
seen an answer to that yet.

And yes, I agree with Peter that this is a vital question.

I mean: where does the "it must be A or B" come from?  Wherever it is,
I'm not following said path.  It does not make sense to me.

Because "I think if I add this feature there might be someone who might
possibly find this helpful" is not a good guide when sharpening the
features of your system. We want to avoid ad-hoc-design-descisions and
that means that we need to decide on the scope we want to cover with a
new system.

Bye,
        Simon

--