Re: [Gimp-developer] Gimp on Steam

On Tue, Feb 11, 2014 at 3:45 AM, Sam Gleske <sam mxracer gmail com> wrote:

On Mon, Feb 10, 2014 at 2:26 PM, Gez <listas ohweb com ar> wrote:

What about the source code? Does the Steam platform provide a way to
distribute the sources of GIMP?

Not that I'm aware of.  If so, then I've not seen any software (gaming or
otherwise) take advantage of it.

I also forgot to mention that COPYING.txt and any license related
documentation would need to be distributed with the binaries.  It is,
before all, GPL.