Re: [Gimp-developer] Gimp on Steam

El lun, 10-02-2014 a las 13:57 -0500, Sam Gleske escribió:
Also, Steam allows DRM free packages (i.e. you install via steam but you
can take the software out of steam and run it without steam even if steam
is not installed or running).  So I think no modification would be required
from a developers perspective.  It would just require the headache of a
packager.

Ok, let's see if I can redeem myself after the pointless noise I
generated yesterday with a decent question :-)

What about the source code? Does the Steam platform provide a way to
distribute the sources of GIMP? Does a link to the sources in the
description (pointing to gimp.org downloads section) suffice to comply
the GPL requirements?

Gez.