Re: [Gimp-developer] Gimp on Steam

El dom, 09-02-2014 a las 17:53 +0100, Michael Schumacher escribió:
On 09.02.2014 16:24, Gez wrote:

As far as I know, Steam is a Debian derivative. Technically Debian
packages should work, so no extra work should be needed since Debian is
pretty much up to date with GIMP (at least on testing, I'm not sure what
Steam uses).

Do not confuse Steam with SteamOS, the operating system.

Oh, you're right! It was about Steam the distribution channel, not about
packaging for SteamOS.
For some reason I thought it was about building for SteamOS.
I was completely mistaken. Sorry for the noise.

Gez.