Re: [Gimp-developer] Gimp on Steam

On Sun, Feb 9, 2014 at 10:13 AM, Abraham Levi Mireles Alvarez wrote:

I think the main benefit would be in the distribution and secondly in the exposure.

I understand that you are excited about Krita + Steam, but there are
people who are not familiar with Steam at all, myself included.

Why is it better than the usual distribution channels?
What kind of extra work should packagers do on top of what they already do?
How much time does it take to prepare builds for this distribution channel?

Alexandre