Re: [Gimp-developer] Gimp on Steam

On Sun, Feb 9, 2014 at 8:48 AM, Abraham Levi Mireles Alvarez wrote:
Now I am sure you will be worried with the GNU and free software stuff.

Not worried here, but not understanding the benefit of this either.

It would be amazing if we could use steam by using a trustable and
multiplataform installer plus... you guys could post updates without
us having to download gimp all over again whenever a new version is
realeased.

Please don't expect everyone to have a clue what that means or involves:)

Alexandre