Re: [Gimp-developer] Of Palettes and Plug-ins

On Fri, Sep 6, 2013 at 3:18 PM, Alexandre Prokoudine
<alexandre prokoudine gmail com> wrote:
That's about as far down the rabbit hole as I got - I didn't feel like
reverse-engineering the PS palette format.

Oh come on! :)

SwatchBooker reads pretty much all available palette formats. Surely
you can read Python code :)

Well if I had a time machine when I was writing the plugin I surely
would have hopped a year to two into the future and nicked the code ;)

And yeah, SwatchBooker makes the plug-in I wrote fairly obsolete -
which is why I added a link to SB on the plugin page.  I don't really
need the .ase->.gpl conversion these days anyway.

Chris