Re: [Gimp-developer] Gimp quick brush editor idea.

This is something similar I've been working on, but I'm not sure how to
implement the live preview in Gimp.

I've found that when working with a stylus the circular motion is easier to
control than moving linearly left and right. It also keeps you near the
spot your working on even when making large changes to the size.

http://i.imgur.com/jAZcGCs.png