Re: [Gimp-developer] Of Palettes and Plug-ins

On Thu, Sep 5, 2013 at 11:04 PM, Warren Turkal <wt penguintechs org> wrote:
Does anyone have any tips on making a procedure return a palette? Am I on
the wrong course?

Don't know if this helps, but some years ago I wrote a plug-in to
import palettes from Kuler (using Python):
http://registry.gimp.org/node/10325

It's ugly as hell, but if you strip out all of the (admittedly hacky)
color conversions maybe it will help. Basic gist is: open, convert,
write GPL (gimp palette), refresh palette list.

Chris