Re: [Gimp-developer] GSOC 2013 - n-point image deformation

I've already compiled GIMP from sources on Git, and played a little with
GEGL and goat exercise.

I'm idling in #gimp as korek :)

Marek

Alexandre Prokoudine píše v Út 26. 03. 2013 v 08:30 +0400:
In the mean time please try to find some time and compile GIMP from
source code in Git master branch. We'd like our students to have a
working build environment prior to starting actual development :)

Most development discussions happen on IRC (#gimp on GIMPnet). We
don't demand participation there (after all, not everybody likes IRC),
it's just the easiest way to stay connected.

Alexandre Prokoudine
http://libregraphicsworld.org