Re: [Gimp-developer] GSOC 2013 - n-point image deformation

I have it currently written in Java and performance on fairly large
images isn't so good. I suppose that in C and with more optimizations it
will be much better. Performance and behavior of the algorithm very
depends on a size of mesh's squares (or triangles). I'll try to do some
performance tests.

Marek