Re: [Gimp-developer] GSOC 2013 - n-point image deformation

Well, I'm not really trained to talk of such things, but one thing
worth thinking of is how precise your method is trying to be.

One of the reasons why Cage Transform is so slow is that it's trying
to be too smart and does too much computation.

The plan was to eventually start using poly2tri-C library that
implements Delaunay triangulations. Does it ring a bell?

I'm sure, Michael Muré can provide much more useful info :)

Alexandre