Re: [Gimp-developer] GSOC 2013 - n-point image deformation

On Tue, Mar 12, 2013 at 9:01 PM, Marek Dvoroznak wrote:

It's based on this paper: http://faculty.cs.tamu.edu/schaefer/research/mls.pdf

My proposed implementation is also based on this paper but with some
differences. I should make a proposal with more details – but it'll take
some time.

In the mean time please try to find some time and compile GIMP from
source code in Git master branch. We'd like our students to have a
working build environment prior to starting actual development :)

Most development discussions happen on IRC (#gimp on GIMPnet). We
don't demand participation there (after all, not everybody likes IRC),
it's just the easiest way to stay connected.

Alexandre Prokoudine
http://libregraphicsworld.org