Re: [Gimp-developer] Re : Feedback from an ordinary user

Alexandre Prokoudine wrote:

> As a free software developer yourself surely you don't do everything
> people tell you to.

No, but I find rather a lot of time, if someone (never mind
a whole bunch of people!) is bothered enough to post a comment
to my mailing list, that they have a point worth understanding
and acknowledging.
Even simple things like a misunderstanding often mean that
my documentation isn't good enough.

No doubt there are two different workflows for an image editing program,
what I would call new/import/export/save, and open/edit/save workflows.
The clever thing is to have a plan to make both of them work well.

Graeme Gill.