[Gimp-developer] grayscale theme [was: Re: Exported-but-not-saved prompt (was: Save/export, option to go back to old behaviour)]

On Tue, 2012-11-20 at 14:24 +0400, Alexandre Prokoudine wrote:
> On Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 3:13 AM, Simon Budig wrote:
>
> > In fact *because* we're dealing with lots of graphical elements we have
> > to avoid distracting from the image the artist is working on. We had
> > requests for a grayscale icon theme in the past
>
> And it's in the works.

I've used Jakub Steiner's greyscale gimp theme for several years,
although it really could do with updating because it doesn't have all
the toolbox icons. I seem to remember I also edited the Curves icon so
it wasn't square, making it easier to find. But I do agree it helps.

Liam