Re: [Gimp-developer] Save/export, option to go back to old behaviour

On Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 10:14 AM, Graeme Gill wrote:
> Alexandre Prokoudine wrote:
>> I don't think I can provide a reasonable reply to this ridiculous
>> mail. Perhaps you've had a hard day and hence can't see things
>> clearly. So let's leave it at that, shall we?
>
> You've failed to indicate what is ridiculous about it,
> instead making a response about the person rather than
> the argument. I need say no more.

You are basically providing a sophisticated version of "So what?" when
I point out the flaw in your argumentation. There are only so many
times I can explain the flaw without getting tired. So yes, you need
say no more, please.

Alexandre Prokoudine
http://libregraphicsworld.org