Re: [Gimp-developer] Save/export, option to go back to old behaviour

Alexandre Prokoudine wrote:

> So what you are saying is that, correct me if I'm wrong, people never
> edit other people's pictures? Amazing. Talk about real life.

Sorry, I'm not following you at all. What's the relevance ?

> Editing other people's content is, frankly, quite a common activity.
> It's astounding that you dismiss it so easily.

And you haven't drawn any relevance between this and the subject
at hand.

open/edit/save - you're content with the compression chosen
for the original image.

open/edit/save-as (or change compression ratio & save), you've
chosen to do override the default, because you have special
requirements.

All good UI practice - don't trouble the user with stuff that's only
needed for less common situations.

Graeme Gill