Re: [Gimp-developer] Gimp 2.8.0 - Saving in .jpg or .png hmmmmm

On 12-05-18 07:07 AM, Thorsten Wilms wrote:
I would expect "Save Workspace" to save the arrangement of windows and
panels. Maybe also the selection of opened files, but not any of the
files themselves.

That would be my interpretation of "workspace" based on how I can save/load the workspace in a CAD/CAM program I use. It allows changing the layout of menus, icons, and work area but has nothing to do with any model being worked on.