Re: [Gimp-developer] the Gimp lcms.c plug-in

Perhaps what I really should be asking is what is the process by which
an existing patch to the Gimp code is applied so that everyone can use
it?

In particular, by what process does Gimp get patched to use lcms2? ( I
kinda doubt that the Gimp developers are going to let Elle Stone patch
Gimp, as the chances are very great that Elle Stone would break Gimp
in the process.)

I don't need to patch my own copy of Gimp. It's already using lcms2.