Re: [Gimp-developer] GIMP 2.8 Feature Request (2)
- From: Miles Bader <miles gnu org>
- To: Martin Nordholts <enselic gmail com>
- Cc: gimp-developer-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: [Gimp-developer] GIMP 2.8 Feature Request (2)
- Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2012 15:45:36 +0900
Martin Nordholts <enselic gmail com> writes:
> If you rarely use the XCF format you are not part of the target user
> group. The separation of save and export is for users that do complex
> compositions in XCF and export every now and then.
This seems like a completely bizarre statement.
Who exactly is git being "targetted" at?!
'cause the above doesn't seem to include much of its current user-base
-- the Gimp is the default image editor for many, many, systems, and I
wouldn't be surprised if 95% of Gimp users don't even know what XCF is,
much less actually use it...
Opposition, n. In politics the party that prevents the Goverment from running
amok by hamstringing it.
] [Thread Prev