[Gimp-developer] GIMP 2.8 Feature Request (2)

Hello other gimpers!

Been trying out one of the latest GIMP releases in prep for the new 2.8 that I heard is coming out, and I've found a couple things that I dislike and hope will be changed/fixed.

1.)  Please recombine the Save As, and Export dialogues.  I keep going to Save As and it keeps telling me that it can only save as xcf, not jpg, tga, etc.  This is incredibly annoying, especially since I only rarely use xcf file format!  Also, if these are kept as separate save dialogues then it will probably be considered as below industry standards considering how almost all applications save and export(just another word for save) from a single save as dialogue.

2.)  Clicking the close button to close the application doesn't close the application, it closes the currently open image (in Single Window Mode).  I had to click it over 4 times because of all the images I had open.  This is definitely a bug in my opinion.  There should be a single dialogue that lists the currently open images and asks to save them, has individual save buttons, and, most importantly, has some sort of a "Close without Saving Any" button.

-Josiah Jack

Specs:
GIMP 2.7.4
Windows Vista 32bit