Re: [Gimp-developer] GIMP UI quality opinion

On Thu, Feb 16, 2012 at 6:03 PM, Aleksey Midenkov wrote:

>> Not "need". The right word is "must". You must study the subject
>> before making an accusation.
>
> No, I don't. I am not satisfied. That is the true! It is even not an
> accusation. I don't compel anyone to do something. Just want that you
> know this. I am client, you are service. You serve to people by doing
> this job. That is your primary goal. If no, then talk is over.

The talk is over? Hmmm... :)

I strongly suggest that you read up on meritocracy. In your case that would be
http://bit.ly/fECmnf. That should give you a general idea, what kind
of track record in the project you are supposed to have, if you expect
to get away with this kind of attitude.

Of course, we don't work on GIMP just for ourselves. It's actually
quite exciting doing cool things that the target audience appreciates.
Hell, it's even exciting to have a not very civil conversation with
the target audience that hates this or that, especially when it leads
to certain changes to the benefit of that very audience. But spending
hours explaining basics to someone who's not even willing to listen? I
think not.

Please continue not screaming, not accusing and not demanding.

Alexandre Prokoudine
http://libregraphicsworld.org